Aabc Results Are Up

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everyone that entered and placed.
Good to see so many AHB'ers on the list. :beerbang:

johnno

Wow, well done all you AHBers! Top effort all round.

Cheers - Snow.

Full results are now available at SABSOSA.

Once again congratulations to everyone that scored a place.

Well, there you go! At least my Bitter was consistent :lol: It got a 4th in the NSW comp and a 4th in this comp. Close, but no cigar... :)

Congrats again to all the placegetters, and thanks to Aaron for putting up the full results quickly for the rest of us.

Shawn.

Congradulations to all place getters :beerbang:

close but no cigar is right......... missed out on a place with my Aussie pale ale by 1/2 a point ;) oh well, will have to try harder next year.

My IPA and smoked beer fared about how i expected, they are not world class beers, i an very hapy with the Aussie pale ale, It is a nice drop.

The one i am worried about is mt Scottish 80/-.

It placed third in the stste and ANAWBS comps with fairly high scores but i managed to get the lowest score in the comp (40) with it :huh:

Does any one know if we get judging sheets for this comp? Im not disputing the judges, just interested in why its score dropped so much compared to the other two comps it was entered in.

Thanks to all organisers and judges, It was a pleasure and a great learning experience to be a part of competition at this level.

I hope i can make better beers for next year now :party: If i dont drink em all first.

cheers

Congrats to all especially Crispy, Kai and other AHBers.

Cheers to Mike and others involved in organising, judging, etc. :beer:

Steve

Congratulations to all the winners, placegetters and other entrants.
Thank you to the organisers, judges, and the sponsers.
It has been my first comp and I am pleased with my results.

Cheers to all,

Apologies to any I have missed - why not introduce yourself?
[post="84806"][/post]​
[/quote]

One more here - I took second in British ales.

Cheers all, :party:

Tony S
Schooie

might have a beer tonight...

Congrats to all winners, placegetters, and qualifiers/entrants.
A special big ups to the AHBers. A force to be reckoned with! :D

I got a 6th with my 2 week old weizen. Not too shabby. Will be trying to perfect this beer during the warm months ahead with lots of brewing and evaluation (haha).

... Will hopefully time it (beer maturation) better for upcoming comps.

Anyway, in the end, I brew 4 me and not for comps. Hmm , maybe I should brew for a comp... :lol:

Well done again to all.
Cheers :beer:

Seth out :p

SteveSA said:
Congrats to all especially Crispy, Kai and other AHBers.

Cheers to Mike and others involved in organising, judging, etc. :beer:

Steve
[post="85061"][/post]​

Congratulations to you too, Steve. Looks like you came within a gnat's fart of taking best mash of show again.

...any of that beer left?

The whole batch is left... except for the 2 stubbies that were entered and the one I tried on Sunday.

It'll be in the Xmas Case.

Steve

Latest posts

Back