Aabc Accomodation Offer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanga

Reaction score
If you just need somewhere to sleep or are on a budget I can offer accommodation near the AABC venue (5 minute drive, 15 minute bus or tram, 48 minute drunken stagger (according to Google Maps). I won't be able to offer free food or anything, because I'm a mature age student who's budget is tight as, but no charge on accommodation / shower / use of kitchen, fridge, etc. Prefer someone I at least vaguely know, etc. Bed will be a sofabed or double swag - whichever is preferred.

If you just need somewhere to sleep or are on a budget I can offer accommodation near the AABC venue (5 minute drive, 15 minute bus or tram, 48 minute drunken stagger (according to Google Maps). I won't be able to offer free food or anything, because I'm a mature age student who's budget is tight as, but no charge on accommodation / shower / use of kitchen, fridge, etc. Prefer someone I at least vaguely know, etc. Bed will be a sofabed or double swag - whichever is preferred.

PS Contact via PM and I'll send details.

Offer still good.

Good onya Tanga for offering. I'd already booked my accomodation before you posted the first time or else I'd taken up the offer. Lucky you - my snoring would have kept your entire block of units awake! You coming to judge/steward or Club Night?

I don't know enough for either of those jobs. Have offered my services as a general dogsbody though. I'm really looking forward to the Club Night. Should be awesome!

I can get rooms ~$130 per night at the oaks plaza pier or liberty towers in glenelg for anyone that is needing them.

Cheers

I don't know enough for either of those jobs. Have offered my services as a general dogsbody though. I'm really looking forward to the Club Night. Should be awesome!

Trust me, no skill or intelligence needed to be a bar steward at AABC, otherwise they wouldn't let me within cooee of the place. Real good way to taste some great beers (for research purposes only). Club nights are a hoot (from what I remember of the past three... which isn't much ....)

Latest posts

Back