A Thanks To The Forum.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eggs

Reaction score
Evening all.
Just a note to the forum as a whole to say thanks for the wealth of information and advice available here. A thanks to the opperators that make it happen, the level headed and knowledgable regulars, the left of field wirdos, the wild ranters and all of us newbies. All grist to the mill of understanding. Im sitting with a pint of my first ever all grain brew, poured from my second ever keg. the first keg was my last kit and bits effort. I've spent many, many hours mining this forum for what I've needed, be it recipies, facts or advice. Now I can say I'm well on the way to being a brewer. Its one more step in my desire to produce as much as i can for myself. So heres cheers for AHB! An exelent community. :icon_cheers:

Agree with the sentiments above.

I decided to try home brewing as a bit of fun and originally thought I'll only do it once or twice to see what it is like and to be able to say I have made my own beer.

Then I stumbled upon aussiehomebrewer.com. What I thought was just a cheap way to make inferior beer turned out to be so much more.

Yesterday I put down my 2nd BIAB all grain brew, using a yeast starter from liquid yeast which is now fermenting away in my temperature controlled fermenting fridge.
I've learnt that not only can you make very good beer at home, it is also a lot of fun doing it.

Thanks to everyone on this site who has either provided information directly or through general reading of posts.

Sorry if I'm waffling, but I'm on my 3rd bottle of a very rich Oktoberfest brew. Happy new year everyone.

Evening all.
Just a note to the forum as a whole to say thanks for the wealth of information and advice available here. A thanks to the opperators that make it happen, the level headed and knowledgable regulars, the left of field wirdos, the wild ranters and all of us newbies. All grist to the mill of understanding. Im sitting with a pint of my first ever all grain brew, poured from my second ever keg. the first keg was my last kit and bits effort. I've spent many, many hours mining this forum for what I've needed, be it recipies, facts or advice. Now I can say I'm well on the way to being a brewer. Its one more step in my desire to produce as much as i can for myself. So heres cheers for AHB! An exelent community. :icon_cheers:

Ill second this sentiment, its the guys amd gals here that have helped, and continue to, help me along.the road to brewing great beer. Without help from the people here to understand the theory amd put it into practice, i wouldnt be drinking the beer that i am.

Its the people here, even the ones that i dont generally agree with, that makes AHB the great resource it is.

You all know who you are, I tip my hat and raise my glass. (not my favorite glass as it just fell out the car and smashed)... The sentiment remains.

Bless all the brewing brothers and sisters.

Yob

Love you mate.

No mate I love you.

Mate

mate

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee.

:D

Ditto.

Probs visited this site everyday for the last six months. My 1st brew was an AG at that time.
After a few dud lawn pours, I've been spending the break sharing around Stinks n Stones, Skunk Fart, Bright Ale and Golden Ale.
Really rewarding feedback from the locals.
Shout out goes to the posters!!!!

I fart in your general direction

Umm.. NYE and thats yours...

out.
Bah NYE is so last year.

Yes yes i am stuck at home. But I am going through my collection of cupboard beers. If I make midnight it will be messy.

Happy new year cockman

Cheers

And to you BB!

I am at home, watching the shadow people... as sleep apparently wasn't an option last night.. ;)

All the best mate, go crazy!

:icon_cheers:

so civilized, nothing like the chat

ahhhh i love you guy's :p

The best thing about living in Perth is being 3 hours behind the eastern seaboard. It means they are drunker than us at the same time and you get to read all the comments while you are still coherent :lol:
Have a great NYE AHB'ers

Back