A Six-pack Of Courage: One Man's Surrender To A Terminal Disease

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rendo

WTF
Reaction score
Hello All,

Here is a sad story from a fellow brewer. Quite an interesting read. I dont know the man, but I wish him well in his brewing endeavours.

Hopefully brewing can bring him a little happiness before the terrible disease slowly takes his life away

http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/a-si...0908-25l26.html

"Everything can be taken from man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."
-Victor Frankl, written after he was released from a concentration camp in 1945

Apologies for the sadness, but its a story worth sharing.

Rendo

Hello All,

Here is a sad story from a fellow brewer. Quite an interesting read. I dont know the man, but I wish him well in his brewing endeavours.

Hopefully brewing can bring him a little happiness before the terrible disease slowly takes his life away

http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/a-si...0908-25l26.html

"Everything can be taken from man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."
-Victor Frankl, written after he was released from a concentration camp in 1945

Apologies for the sadness, but its a story worth sharing.

Rendo

I'll be buying a carton. No matter what the cost is.

I just lost my grandfather yesterday, Its still not clear how or what took him but MND did come up as a possibility. Seeing this on here this morning makes me think he's up there making sure that i know he's looking after me. :icon_cheers:

I don't often buy beer, but the next time I do I'll look for it. :blink:

Wow. Just, wow.

Amazing story, will definitely be on the look out for this when it hits the streets.

The fellow in the article is a friend of a friend, and by all accounts a stand up individual.

I don't know if the beer will make it to melbourne, but I'll certainly be buying some if I come across it.

Latest posts

Back