A Queer Beer? Not Here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InCider

Swap Whore
Reaction score
I'll bet this has been posted. I don't care two hoots about some idiot journo talking about Mexican beer targeted at the pink dollar, but it's good to hear the taste of Australia as a whole is changing.

A queer beer? Not here - Sydney Morning Herald Article

"Though recent Neilson results show the domestic beer industry shrunk overall in the last 12 months a diminished market the majors are attributing to bad weather and one-off events traditional, brown-bottle beer brands were the worst hit, Mr Donaldson said.

Comparatively, craft-beers and the newer, clear-bottle brews recorded significant growth, evident in sales of brands from both CUB and rival beer corporation Lion Nathan."

I'll bet this has been posted. I don't care two hoots about some idiot journo talking about Mexican beer targeted at the pink dollar, but it's good to hear the taste of Australia as a whole is changing.

A queer beer? Not here - Sydney Morning Herald Article

"Though recent Neilson results show the domestic beer industry shrunk overall in the last 12 months a diminished market the majors are attributing to bad weather and one-off events traditional, brown-bottle beer brands were the worst hit, Mr Donaldson said.

Comparatively, craft-beers and the newer, clear-bottle brews recorded significant growth, evident in sales of brands from both CUB and rival beer corporation Lion Nathan."

So theres hope for fourex summer yet eh?? :rolleyes:

Comparatively, craft-beers ... from both CUB and rival beer corporation Lion Nathan."

Yeah they are really craft brewers huh! :lol:
Feck em, they'll develop fancy labels and try to put the real craft brewers outa business.

I always look forward to your posts.
Don't always read them..... but dam me that's a fine profile pic!!! B)

Perhaps the Mexican beer should join forces with the Kiwis splug
(although I think somebody's just having a laugh)

Looking at the linked article it's clear that gays are also into beans on toast. God love them.

beans_on_toast.JPG

Fitters need their own beer as well i suppose, so why not have a beer for queers.

Latest posts

Back