A grope among the gum trees.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to be good for channel 9 considering comments from previous management what sort of grubs are they looks like all that counts is making money.

Give me grope among the gum trees
With lots of bum please
A peek or two and a ......

Having problems completing third line, suggestions?

With lots of bum please
A peek or two and a threat for you
Be sure to watch your back,
I'll "s**t right down your throat",
In Burke's Backyard (need sexually predatory substitution for Backyard)

She also alleged he once told her “if anything goes wrong on this trip I’m going to rip your f***ing head off, and s*** down your throat”, causing her to physically vomit.
.. I'm pretty sure ol' Burkie quoted Duke Nukem there.

Love the way she was giving that thing a good old rub...looks like she has done it many times before

With lots of bum please
A peek or two and a ......

Having problems completing third line, suggestions?

I've got one, inspired by this chap.
That I'll keep to myself..

MAIN-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg

Re the above post Couldn't have put it better myself

Don't mind a bit oif humor but have no time for those that prey on little kids or the vunerable

However this reported stuff by ABC/Fairfax making unsubstantiated claims is just plain wrong. Trial by social media

Cheers

Wobbly

I remember way back when Burkes Backyard was at the height of its popularity, it was the morning after the Logies and one of the breakfast TV shows was reporting on it.
The Logies after party must have got pretty messy and on several occasions one of the females on the breakfast TV show raised the question "what was Don Burke doing in the womens toilet?"

With posts like the above and similar stuff on other threads you don't have to have a degree in rocket science to know why there are very few if any female members/posters on this forum

Wobbly

I'm pretty new around here so don't want to stick my neck out too far but I guess you've got to do it when it counts.

Bump Wobbly's words.

Back