A German Home-brewery Ii

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zwickel

Keg Drainer
Reaction score
and this:

1445.jpg

two chillers:

1883.jpg

1906.JPG

after primary fermentation, doing secondary in kegs:

1617.JPG

my service-station, a converted freezer, good for 5 kegs:

1947.JPG

1944.JPG

with Temp-Control:

1942.JPG

by the way, a helping hand:

weekend.jpg

will be continued with Yeastfarm and counterpressure-filler...

Can't you find a helper with bigger tits

Normell

she probably was lifting it correctly & then the photographer said "sweetie, just lean forward a bit. just a bit more ..."

redbeard said:
she probably was lifting it correctly & then the photographer said "sweetie, just lean forward a bit. just a bit more ..."
[post="84675"][/post]​
Watch out fellows. See what happens if you lift those kegs too often?

:lol:
PeterS....

... I knew, the only thing what you are interested in, is my helping hand
lachen.gif

because of incorrect lifting, she is doing excercises time by time:

brauhelfer1.jpg

The famous brew assistant makes another appearance. And here was me thinking she was hungarian.

I just like the free pron... :)

Man you have a nice setup.. even excluding the beer godess :p

Ihr ein glcklicher Gefhrte

At least she keeps her socks and shoes on again in this repost. Otherwise I'd have to moderate :p

Doc

Doc said:
At least she keeps her socks and shoes on again in this repost. Otherwise I'd have to moderate :p
[post="84695"][/post]​

ooops; I promise Doc, I never would post a pic of a total naked "whatever" :)

No, Im not like that one;

Cheers :beer:

She really likes our forum, doesn't she Doc? :lol:

Shawn.

She also has a lovely set up, Love to see the rear end. :p

gotta get one, er i mean assistant err lifter,err keg,ummm oh shit ,boy am i in trouble :D

zwickel,the sparge set up you have ,are you happy with it, it is what i am planing to use when i finally get my all grain system set up going.i am going to set the sparging ring on a sliding collar so i can adjust it to suit the grain bed level.thanks for the pictures,and welcome to the site, :beerbang: cheers spog

Hey !

She's my assistant , I just stuck a full size sticker of her on my fridge !

Batz

spog said:
...the sparge set up you have ,are you happy with it, it is what i am planing to use when i finally get my all grain system set up going.i am going to set the sparging ring on a sliding collar so i can adjust it to suit the grain bed level.thanks for the pictures,and welcome to the site, :beerbang: cheers spog
[post="84707"][/post]​

hmmm... it is not a sparging-system so far, it is purging-ring after Whirlpooling.
Is Whirlpooling a common term for you?

after boiling the wort, you put the wort in rotation and after that you purge the wort by using that ring, leaving the sludge in the middle of the pot.

if I understood right, then I do batch-sparging, that means, after first drain, I add some hot water to the grain again, stir again and drain again, Im doing it twice.

I hope I got you right

Cheers

warrenlw63 said:
Does she fly sparge? :beerbang:

Warren -
[post="84723"][/post]​

hmmm... could do something else on the fly...
lachen.gif

Back