A Day In The Man Cave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milk crates have gotta be black or grey!
Nice job everywhere else tho!

well im playing around with my daughters nintendo ds pretty cool im on here using a kids gaming console its a bit slow and hard as hell to type but still awesome anyway most of my crates are blue because thats what was behind the shop when i found them

sorry if this doesnt make sense i just found something cool to do with my kids nintendo

I have blue crates and pink buckets no wonder my beers taste like arse and they dont even get used in the brewery!

pink buckets KG?

that shit will lead to you brewing alcopops and cruisers.

wondered why I could taste raspberry in my beers and nothing I use touched the bucket. Great excuse to make a new garage just for my brewery lol. Well dad did say he wants to make one and get me to be the brewer lol ;) I got a big yard :p

re 'hop spider'

A woolies cooling rack with 'legs' that lock on to a Big W pot with a cut-away centre to attached a swiss voille hopsock. Rack is great for lifting/resting BIAB.

This looks good, but from a rank amatures perspective, what is it for???

Having only done a half dozen or so extracts I am guessing that the outer bag is for the grains and the inner for the hops????? :huh:

That shit never gets old around here.. :)

Milk crate racism :rolleyes:
Are there no boundries to the depths that this forum will sink to??? :lol:

The hop spider is mounted over the pot opening after the grains have been removed and allows each hop addition to be boiled without sediment being left behind. The idea of the pipe opening is so you can drop hops in multiple times without any mucking around.

The hop spider is mounted over the pot opening after the grains have been removed and allows each hop addition to be boiled without sediment being left behind. The idea of the pipe opening is so you can drop hops in multiple times without any mucking around.

Thanks for that,
Looks like another project the the brewery here soon.

Latest posts

Back