A Case Of What ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rochefort 10

Shame they don't sell Dogfish Head in Australia.

Berp.

Limburg Hopsmaker - fresh from the brewery, picking it up next week !

Batz said:
Give me $50.00 thanks

I'll brew my own :super:

Batz
[post="101142"][/post]​

That makes sense and would be alot more satisfying.

I'll second the mixed case of Emmersons.
Maybe throw in a couple of Pink Elephant SPA's

i would go for a case of emersons too i love the organic pils if not lcpa will do or lowenbrua

Working for the government means this is an extremely hypothetical question for me, but right now I'd definitely go for Aecht Schlenkerla Mrzen.

I'd probably go for a mixed case of the Unibrou range (Raftman, Maudite, etc), as it is a very good selection of Belgian styles, even though they're brewed in Canada.

- Snow

Hook me up with JS Strong ale, my boss would struggle to find anything you cant get at the Woolies bottlo.

Chimay Blue

Mountain Goat High Tail Ale as a backup

I'd go something brittish here, something I could have a session on and polish of in one night :chug: :chug:
Landord maybe :super:

Out on the tiles
Jayse

muga said:
Lowenbrau Original.. it's my favorite beer at the moment :D
[post="101158"][/post]​

I'm with you, muga, but you musn't forget the umlauts! :p ie: Lwenbru

Good on ya Doc, I live in Gladstone so I have the same problem as Andrew :( All I can get here is the usual megaswill! So I will have to go................................

Powers Gold...... :ph34r: Its cheap and easy to come by!........ Now slipping into my flame suit! Hope it works!

i'd probably send him to northmead... and ask for timmy taylors.. or fiddlers elbow, something like that.. even old perculiar. yum
(if i save up 2 work christmas vouchers of $50 at Myer.. i could sell them to SWMBO and grab the case myself) :D

I am self employed which means my boss is too tight to shout me a beer! :angry:
I guess I would have to ask for the freshest case of quality Pilsner available. Now that is hard to achieve in the dry land of Oz. Maybe some Matilda Bay Pils, I forget which one of them I liked, but hard to get here in the east.

KoNG said:
(if i save up 2 work christmas vouchers of $50 at Myer.. i could sell them to SWMBO and grab the case myself) :D
[post="101281"][/post]​
Very classy KoNG!

Cheers
Gerard

nonicman said:
Batz said:
Give me $50.00 thanks

I'll brew my own :super:

Batz
[post="101142"][/post]​

That makes sense and would be alot more satisfying.
[post="101178"][/post]​

My middle son has been in Dublin for the last three years & there is still no sign of the promised pallet of Guinness (Suprise! :rolleyes: )
In lieu of that I would take Batz's silver medal beer and the $50.
No brown-nosing here Batz :p , if it's a silver medal I'll drink it.

:beer:

I think I would have to go for a carton of Guinness. Can't get enough of the stuff!

Gerard_M said:
I am self employed which means my boss is too tight to shout me a beer! :angry:

[post="101299"][/post]​

Self confessed "TIGHT ARSE" like me EH Gerard.......?

Back