• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

_wallace_'s Sales - Southside Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_HOME_BREW_WALLACE_

Professional Drunken Yahoo!
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Over the next few days im getting rid of some of my HB gear.

First up. Hop Pellets. These have spent all their time in the freezer since their purchase (all are 90g packets from craftbrewer).

1 x Waimea (NZ - 2012) AA15.8%
1 x Bramling Cross (UK - 2012) AA6.0%
2 x EKG (UK - 2012) AA5.2%
1 x Summer Saaz (AUS - 2009) AA4.7%
1 x POR (AUS - 2012) AA8.9%
1 x Cascade (USA - 2013) AA7.6%
1 x Galaxy (AUS - 2014) AA14.5%
1 x Hallertau Hersbrucker (2008) AA3.0%

Anyone keen to PM an offer and pick up on the weekend?

Cheers.

Hey guys.

Next up is my fermenting fridge. (not posting photos, Its a brothel inside and out :D But trust me, before it gets sold, It will look like new on the outside and in ;) )

Westinghouse Silhouette Frost free 412L

I originally thought the fridge was on its way out and I removed the insulated section between the fridge and freezer. This turned out not to be the case. The fridge still is very very cold.

External Dimensions:
W-690 mm D-650 mm H-1620mm

Freezer Inside Dimensions:
W-590mm D-450mm H-460mm

Fridge Inside Dimensions:
W-590mm D-450mm H-960mm
Fridge hump height: 700mm (to top of fridge)

The fridge will easily accomodate a 60L fermenter or 3 x 23L Jerry can style Bunnings frementers (I have used this with both configurations).

My STC-1000 is staying with me ;)

I am asking $90.

I hopefully will get it out of the garage and hit it with a gerni in the next couple of days.

Again, Please contact me via PM. first in best dressed.

Cheers guys.

_WALLACE_

EDIT: I keep on clarifying things.....

2 x 24V brown pumps. Brand new, Never used. Make an offer via PM. First in best dressed.

also interested to know about the brown pump - do you have a model number / details on where it was purchased? Thanks

Ok guys, Heres a few snaps of the fridge

Westinghouse Silhouette Frost free 412L

I originally thought the fridge was on its way out and I removed the insulated section between the fridge and freezer. This turned out not to be the case. The fridge still is very very cold.

External Dimensions:
W-690 mm D-650 mm H-1620mm

Freezer Inside Dimensions:
W-590mm D-450mm H-460mm

Fridge Inside Dimensions:
W-590mm D-450mm H-960mm
Fridge hump height: 700mm (to top of fridge)

The fridge will easily accomodate a 60L fermenter or 3 x 23L Jerry can style Bunnings frementers (I have used this with both configurations).

$90.

20150416_085946_zps7iyrsxpb.jpg

20150416_085930_zpssxohvfwa.jpg

20150416_085917_zpszdz5t4vm.jpg

20150416_085856_zpsvk9sha1e.jpg

20150416_085843_zpsc0kx8hcr.jpg

20150416_085809_zpsjxnoy7vt.jpg

20150416_085757_zpsv4vq8upe.jpg

20150416_085946_zps7iyrsxpb.jpg

Cheers guys.

_WALLACE_

Back again guys for some more stuff to go:

2 x Bags of cracked grain containing 3.5kg BB Ale malt and 0.5kg of BB Wheat (So 2 x bags weighing 4 kg Each)
1 x Bag containing 6kg of uncracked BB Ale malt
These are still in very good shape. Asking - $45.00 for the lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Approx -Rounded Down, and free of weevils :) (been in airtight containers since purchase - Much to swmbo's disgust) - Will be in re-sealable bags on pickup.
1 x 2.5kg Caraaroma
1 x 500g Biscuit
1 x 1.5kg Caramunich 3
1 x 200g Dark Crystal
1 x 2kg BB Caramalt
1 x 2kg Caramunich 2
1 x 50g Roast barley
1 x 20L bucket (not included) with bit and pieces of uncracked grain in grain bags. - Free with purchase of grain.
3 x Clean cubes - with bleach in them. $10 for the lot, or i'll throw them in for free if you buy all the grain.
Asking $25.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 50L Aluminium pot (and lid) with holes precision-bored to accommodate 2 x s/s elements and 1/2" Ball valve (elements/fittings not included) Has usual brewing stains inside and out, Is insulated with a camping foam mattress thingo (but a fair bit grubby) - Asking $25.00

1 Brand new - New style biab bag from craftbrewer. These go for $24.90 on Craftbrewer. - $20.00

25 x 40mL test tubes (1" Dia x 4" Long) and lids brand new. I believe these are autoclaveable, but don't quote me on that, but i boiled the shit out of a few of the lids and screwed them (not included - Damaged). I believe I paid a small fortune for these. Asking $20.00

1 x "Bunnings-Style" cube with a boh-pils brew inside. - $25.00

Cheers guys, Any questions feel free to PM me.

EDIT: Photos dissapeared - Photobuckets fault. Will load them back up once Photobucket comes back on-line
EDIT: FAAARRRRRKKKK!!!!

_WALLACE_ said:
Back again guys for some more stuff to go:

2 x Bags of cracked grain containing 3.5kg BB Ale malt and 0.5kg of BB Wheat (So 2 x bags weighing 4 kg Each)
1 x Bag containing 6kg of uncracked BB Ale malt
These are still in very good shape. Asking - $35.00 for the lot.

Approx -Rounded Down, and free of weevils :) (been in airtight containers since purchase - Much to swmbo's disgust) - Will be in re-sealable bags on pickup.
1 x 2.5kg Caraaroma
1 x 500g Biscuit
1 x 1.5kg Caramunich 3
1 x 200g Dark Crystal
1 x 2kg BB Caramalt
1 x 2kg Caramunich 2
1 x 50g Roast barley
1 x 20L bucket (not included) with bit and pieces of uncracked grain in grain bags. - Free with purchase of grain.
3 x Clean cubes - with bleach in them. $10 for the lot, or i'll throw them in for free if you buy all the grain.
Asking $15.00

1 50L Aluminium pot (and lid) with holes precision-bored to accommodate 2 x s/s elements and 1/2" Ball valve (elements/fittings not included) Has usual brewing stains inside and out, Is insulated with a camping foam mattress thingo (but a fair bit grubby) - Asking $25.00 - BINNED

1 Brand new - New style biab bag from craftbrewer. These go for $24.90 on Craftbrewer. - $20.00

25 x 40mL test tubes (1" Dia x 4" Long) and lids brand new. I believe these are autoclaveable, but don't quote me on that, but i boiled the shit out of a few of the lids and screwed them (not included - Damaged). I believe I paid a small fortune for these. Asking $20.00

1 x "Bunnings-Style" cube with a boh-pils brew inside. - $25.00

Cheers guys, Any questions feel free to PM me.

EDIT: Photos dissapeared - Photobuckets fault. Will load them back up once Photobucket comes back on-line
EDIT: FAAARRRRRKKKK!!!!

$45 for the fridge. If it doesnt go by Friday night / Saturday morning its going to the dump.

Pics of grain:
20150418_111714_zpsanktk0wz.jpg

Pics of Test Tubes:
20150418_111755_zpsrbjmoknc.jpg

Ghetto Counter Flow Chiller $25. Works very well when recirc'ing through an ice bath.

20150423_102421_zpsboxfugp0.jpg

Liam_snorkel said:
Hey Wallace, is your bo-pils any good?
Yeah. I have brewed it a couple of times I hit all targets for memory, I just lost patience fermenting lagers (so it just sat in the dark corner of our garage and accumulated dust).

I have a photo, but it doesnt do it any justice.

Latest posts

Back