• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

90l SS Brew Vessel for Sale (Still!)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Bastard

Brew Cvlt Doom
Reaction score
Well, my 90l pot is still hanging around, looking for a good home.

She's a little battered looking, but does not leak and is undrilled, making it an ideal blank canvas for your very own custom HLT/MLT/Kettle. It's sanitary welded, is rolled at the bottom and has no crevices for bad stuff to grow in.

I'm looking for offers around the $150 mark, and as a sweetener, I'll punch holes and fit valves/pickup tubes or sundry other fittings free of charge (other than the cost of the valves etc.) to your specification. If I have the fittings already, I'll cut you a deal. If you supply them, the holes are free! I'm also to happy to source other bits for you at cost.

It's an identical unit to the one I'm currently using as a HLT on my rig, which, I'm very happy with.

Can possibly organise delivery within a reasonable radius of Sydney, or possible will post at purchaser's expense.

Drop me a PM if interested, or to discuss customisation.

Cheers!

FB

069_zps68ece067.jpg
070_zps67a6ec10.jpg
070_zps67a6ec10.jpg
072_zps19afb65e.jpg
073_zps788ddada.jpg
074_zpsf0772bf7.jpg
075_zpsf209b06a.jpg
076_zpseaf942c4.jpg

Here's a pic of the similar pot installed as the HLT on my rig (It's the one underneath)

IMG_1293_zps1e8a1e55.jpg

Your brew vessel has the shape of a frog with a large penis in it.

That's better than my guess, was gunna say either Lunging Panther or Punching Monkey.

... Actually that sounds more like a hipster brewery name :D

Sorry, the large appendaged frog/ boxing monkey has already been sold to the Museum of Contemporary Art, although I can still give you a spider if you're not fussed on species.

Given the number of posts on cheap but shit SS pots lately, I'm really surprised no one has made me an offer on this. It's the real deal, for a fraction of the cost of a Blichmann.

Ooh! Suits you sir! Make me an offer!

Back