• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

9.5L Ball Lock Mini Keg - Sell or Trade for 19L Keg (Gold Coast)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixfignig

Reaction score
Have a 9.5L ball lock keg for sale or swap (http://kegking.com.au/9l-party-ball-lock-keg-brand-new-1112.html).

Straight sale: $90
Swap: Will trade for a ready-to-use 19L ball clock in excellent condition (perfect seals, clean, no dings or major scratches, as close to new as possible preferably).

It's had maybe 2-3 batches of beer put through it maximum and as such is in as-new condition.

Pickup on the Gold Coast

Bump. Am hoping to organise this by the weekend as I need another 19L keg next week for an event.

Hey, I'd be interested, I've got a couple of 19L cornies that are in pretty good nick with all new seals.
They were all bought secondhand from Craftbrewer, but there's a couple of them that are near perfect.
I've got a extra seal kit too I could give you.

I'm pretty swamped with work currently though, so I can only offer pickup from Auchenflower in Brissy or I'm on site at a job tomorrow and Friday at Pimpama from about 6am to 4pm.

Let me know if that works for you.

Latest posts

Back