9.5 litre Corny Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolkuna

Reaction score
Looking at buying a 35L Techniice drink dispenser to put my 9.5 litre corny keg in with a Pluto gun. Add a bag of ice happy days for at least 3 or 4 at the camping ground. Has anyone seen them on a sale anywhere?? I live in Melbourne. The best price I can find is $160 online.

There are actually a few other brands at bunnings/rays/bcf that would work well too.
Worth a look

I got mine at Grain and Grape when they had a %20 off sale. They have them a few times a year. Depends on how long you want to wait.

I think $160 might be the Italian made ones. The Keg King ones are cheaper i think.

I know the texhniice are good but check other options. Maybe the Igloo ones? I saw one on FB made from a wheelie esky. It had a Sodastream bottle strapped to the frame at the back. Very tidy. Ill try and find the pick later.

I posted another option on the camping keg thread koolkuna. I saw a 20lt wheely esky at BCF for $98. You'd want to check all the dimensions first but i reckon it would work.

I'm actually thinking of buying another 9.5 litre corny. They are the best. I have 6 X 19 litre kegs which two I use as kegmenters. Having the 2 smaller corny I think would be great to use as travellers. At the moment one of them is dispensing soda water. Great for mixing drinks also goes down well after a run.

Latest posts

Back