• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

8x 25l Cubes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seravitae

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

I have 8x 25L cubes up for grabs. They previously had white/distilled vinegar in them, so they are food grade and clean/new (besides the vinegar). A quick rinse with sodium perc should get rid of the vinegar smell.

Pickup from 4157.

Primarily I just want them gone, so I am listing them as free and will take that as a valid offer, but if someone offers cash I will take preference.

Cheers,

Seb

to bad you dont drink as you would get many beer offerings :p

Haha, true.. I did sneak in a beer the other day, but I was only brave enough to get through a few sips. Looking forward to when I can get through a whole beer one of these days, you will be proud of me! (oh god why am I saying this on a brewing forum, I am going to be lynched)

If there's no cash offers I wouldn't turn down a single bottle of ones finest.

lol your the most hard core non drinker brewer I have ever seen, building rigs for the big drinkers to die for but you dont drink lol I find it funny :D hope the giveaway goes well

Haha yeah, I am a weird one like that. I guess I just like building toys, less so playing with them. And getting rid of these cubes frees up more space for the Super-Seekrit-MegaToy that I am starting to build next week. And yes, it is very much beer related :beerbang:

What kind of plastic are they? Will they suit no chill or only fermenting?

Dimensions? Pic?

:)

(Geez it's hard work giving stuff away!)

i'll take two or four if any are left

and the vinegar ones are fine for me

will PM you

Back