Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiller

Reaction score
I'm lucky enough to have observant friends on chat -- one of them sent me this little gem.

Yesterday I was having some work done at the local car dealer. A blonde came in
and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. We all looked at each other, and the
mechanic asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?" The blonde replied, "You know,
the little piece in the middle of the engine, I lost it and need a new
one. It had always been there." The mechanic gave the blonde a piece of
paper and a pen and asked for a drawing of what the piece looked like. The blonde
drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took the blonde over to
another car which had the hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"
The blonde replied "Yes , of course, it's right there."

View attachment 2517

Attachments

• 710.JPG
    710.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 44
It's funny because its true.

Yesterday I was in my wife's car, and noticed a light coming on and off on her dash. Of course it was the bloody oil light!

When I asked her how long that had been happening for, she shrugged and said "a few weeks". Of course when I checked the level it wasn't even showing on the dipstick.

And she wondered why I got angry at her...

She needed a longer dip stick, you know one that actually reaches the oil!
I liked the one about the girl that stopped at a North Shore servo, ran in and purchased a large bottle of Mount Franklin Spring Water. She then put it in the radiator of her car! well at least she knew it needed water!

barfridge said:
When I asked her how long that had been happening for, she shrugged and said "a few weeks". Of course when I checked the level it wasn't even showing on the dipstick.

And she wondered why I got angry at her...
[post="57156"][/post]​
Bar your not alone there, checking oil, water and other automotive things doesn't seem to register with my partner. I don't understand how someone can drive around on tyres that feel like marshmellows and think its normal!!

I asked my darling partner how long ago since she checked the tyres and reply quite matter of factly was "I haven't thats your job!"

Cheers

Ausdb

I jumped in the missus car the other day, discovered that it was pinging pretty much constantly. Anyone got a cheap v6 for an astina laying around?

John, you want my Pajero? $10k drive away....

My wife oh my wife
About a year ago i got a phone call at work to sa she had hit the gutter and the front two tyers were flat.
OK dear i will come and get you and take you to work!
Were are you

Well I am at home

How did you get home DEAR

By car

WHAT CAR

Mine

I throught the tyers were flat

Yes thay are BUT ony on the bottom

I could not say a word

I feel your pain stagger, sometimes they're from a completely different dimension.

Lets turn this into a "mere female" thread, for the sake of balance. If No Idea magazine can do it to us, we should have the right of reply.

Latest posts

Back