• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

60l Fermenter + Extras

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wood88

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I have the following for sale:
- 60L fermenter
- hydrometer
- paddle stick
- brush
- easy pourer
- some tubing
- 3x T connection
- 1x Elbow connection
- Hand Capper
- some ingredients, not sure if its any good still
- extra fermenter tap
- sugar measurer

Looking for $50 or swap for a 19l keg

Cheers

In support of Woodo (I'm in Brisbane :( ) I would thoroughly recommend a 60L, bought one myself a couple of months ago and they are an awesome bit of kit, they are actually far bigger than 60L. You can even squeeze out three cornies from one.
When you see one side by side with a normal 30L your knees will buckle and you'll wonder why you didn't get one years ago. go for it.

:icon_cheers:

Woody ... if it was last week I would be all over it but have picked up 3 x 60l fermenters for $20 each ... I am sure someone will see it and grab it !!! The other option is drop a note into West Coast Brewers .. worth a crack ...

Matt

Woody ... if it was last week I would be all over it but have picked up 3 x 60l fermenters for $20 each ... I am sure someone will see it and grab it !!! The other option is drop a note into West Coast Brewers .. worth a crack ...

Matt

Join up while your at it guys and pop along and meet other keen brewers :p

Keiffer - I am joining up in Feb .. I was at the Dec Meeting / AGM .. I brought in the Keg .. but now I am going to start bottling ... just for said meetings and possibly some competitions ...

The Club is a great option for brewers who enjoy tasting beer and chatting about the hobby / Obsession / reason to keep breathing ...

Look forward to Feb

Cheers

Matt

Back