60L and 25L fermenters - Bulk Buy (Brisbane)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adr_0

Gear Bod
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking at organising a bulk buy of 60L + 25L fermenters from Plasdene.

I personally only want a couple of each, but they have a minimum order value.

PM me if you are interested, but costing is roughly as per the below:
-60L with black lid and bung (NO tap, just remove bung; no hole in lid, have to drill your own)
-> won't say exact price, but roughly between $30 and $40....
-25L with black lid and bung (NO tap, just remove bung; no hole in lid, have to drill your own)
-> won't say exact price, but less than $25... (a fair chunk less...)

There is a 2 week lead time on the batch, looking at sorting out the buy by the end of April.

Cheers,

Adrian

Sorry don't mean to bump, but I'm only looking at one or two people to go in with me, i.e. if somebody is looking at going to all grain and wants a 60L, an extra one for lagering or an extra 25L for doing secondaries, bottling etc. Not looking for a big group, but that's fine if a few people do want to come in.

Cheers,
Adrian

Hi guys,

Order so far is
4 x 60L (castilleau x 2; me x 1; SPARE x 1)
6 x 25L (castilleau x 2; me x 3; SPARE x 1)
10 x taps to suit

I might use the spares, but they are open to the first person who gets in. I would like to get the order away Friday 19th if possible. Unfortunately 30L fermenters are only available in pallet quantities (apparently).

Plasdene has a $120 minimum order requirement so it's not too bad, but if somebody wants a fermenter or two it's a good opportunity to get in.

If you want to grab one of the spares, PM me over the next week or two (first in best dressed).

Cheers,

Adrian

Hey guys, ordered - so no chance to change quantities sorry.

Still have an opportunity to grab one of the spare 60 or 25L with tap, otherwise I will throw them for sale if I don't end up using them myself.

Bulk buy over...

Latest posts

Back