60 Plate Heat Exchangers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcdaino

Reaction score
Got a couple for sale at $120 each. Paid $180 each. drop me a line at [email protected] if interested. I'm located in melbs, but can post for cost of postage.

can you give us any more info at all on these? size? plate area? what's it made from? barbs or threads? pics at least?

So quick question why are you selling them? They look the goods and for $50 more than the 30 plate from CB seems to me a good idea.
Thanks

So quick question why are you selling them? They look the goods and for $50 more than the 30 plate from CB seems to me a good idea.
Thanks

He's selling them for $9.00 less than a 30 plate from CB, I wonder why he's selling them as well?

The 30 plate chiller from CB has much larger plates. I just upgraded my 20 plate one from beer belly to a 30 plate mashmaster one from CB and the plates are probably twice as long.

This drastically improved the heat exchange properties.

The 60 plate one in the link looks like the same plate size as the 20 plate beer belly one.

According to the Dudadiesal website:

More plates = lower flow restriction.

Longer chiller = better chilling rate.

According to the Dudadiesal website:

More plates = lower flow restriction.

Longer chiller = better chilling rate.

Sold them both now guys. Thanks. Just wanted some quick cash for Xmas presents. Not using them as got a massive plate chiller from china.

If something happens and the guys don't want them I'll repost.

Cheers

Back