60 Litre Fermenter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCarbinator

Reaction score
Dont know if I posted this in the right section - apoligies if not.

I bought this awesome second hand 60 litre fermenter from "Bru 4 U" In Boondall (North Brisbane) last week and feel like i need to tell someone about it.

It was only 30 bucks including the airlock and tap, bargain!

Just put a double brew of Morgans Amber Ale on.

Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket!

If all goes well, the rewards will be double! I like the sound of that.

2012_07_21_11_30_56_336.jpg

Yeah, and double when ya **** up....

good score.. :)

Dont put eggs in it or you will F#ck UP

The Carbinator,
Sounds like your happy with the deal, so that is good. The price sounds OK.

All of my fermenters are plastic but once I have used them, to me they have no value at all. They will never ever be free from some sort of contamination and for that reason I would never feel that I could sell a fermenter, or tap. I Have old fermenters that I know are no good, and keep pet food in them and some that I know are OK, but I would only ever give them away to a neddy brewer.

Call me fussy.
Fear_n_loath

The Carbinator,
Sounds like your happy with the deal, so that is good. The price sounds OK.

All of my fermenters are plastic but once I have used them, to me they have no value at all. They will never ever be free from some sort of contamination and for that reason I would never feel that I could sell a fermenter, or tap. I Have old fermenters that I know are no good, and keep pet food in them and some that I know are OK, but I would only ever give them away to a neddy brewer.

Call me fussy.
Fear_n_loath

I wouldn't call you fussy, but I would call you 'Fear_n_loath'. :lol:

Hey Carbinator,
Well done mate, hope you get heaps of use out of it.....I have been using mine now for 3 years. Nearly time to upgrade to a conical SS ideally, but she has served me well.
Good luck

Cheers
Swampy :kooi: :beer:

Back