• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

6 Fermentors For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABA

Reaction score
Gday! I've got a 30L and 25L plastic carboy, 4 x 23L plastic secondary fermentors, a snap tap and a plastic racking cane to sell - all items in excellent condition for $90. I'm in Brisbane - not sure what postage would be - it's pretty bulky stuff so it may only suit local buyers!

PM if you're interested.

Karl

OK folks - one lucky punter can have the lot for $80. It's a great deal; all this gear cost over $150 and with this setup you can have 4 x 20L batches going almost constantly. What's not to like?

Hi,
when you say 4x 23 liter secondarys do you mean pails ?

and the carboys are normal screwtop style fermentors ?

Throw up a few pics to avoid any confusion mate.

Fair point - here's some freshly taken photos!

Fermentors.jpg

Yeah.. Im keen. will split with another Brissy brewer if needed. Or... ill take for myself.

Maybe time to drop your price again champ - or stick em on ebay.

Thing about them is that the 'carboy' style are not too popular so you may not get any takers. Not saying that they are a heap of shyte, don't get me wrong, it's more a case of fear uncertainty and doubt as most Aus brewers are comfortable with the widemouth barrel version and are dubious about handling & syphoning, and how to clean and sanitise the carboy style.
I know some brewers such as Haysie use them with good success.
Just keep bumping I guess and someone should read the post eventually.

:icon_cheers:

I think he just means in general.

Good luck with the sale. I do think unrealeous is right though. If you're set on a job lot you'll need to drop the price. $90 is not unfair but you probably won't find anyone who needs 6 fermenters all at once urgently. If you split you should get that much all up without enormous difficulty as long as there is no hurry.

yeah, just give them a bit of a clean...

... :icon_cheers:

Back