6 dollar pints of craft beer in melbourne?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscarman

Reaction score
So I'm sitting at a pub, my regular pub, drinking a bridge road robust porter that I bought for 6 bucks and I'm wondering why there aren't more people here... I also just had a mornington ipa, it was delicious. Come down and have a beer! The place is Deja Vu, and on wednesdays it does 6 dollar pints with 12 beers on tap. If you see a guy with an american flag tshirt with kermit the frog on it, say hi! :)

Mate its melbourne and its 545pm give it 2 hours and it will be packed. Last time I went on Wednesday it was and I left absolutely smashed

Is this place SWMBO friendly? I mean, do they have cocktails and the like as well, or is a beer-or-nothing kinda place?

I've heard a lot of good things, will have to check it out, maybe tonight!

Mate, doon, I know, but lately is has been quite quiet, even on wednesdays! My gf works here, so I get all the goss.

Econ, they do cocktails but it is mainly a beer bar. They do have a good spirits list though, and the bartenders are always up for a challenge.

Hmmmmm thats sucks its an awesome place! So you must get cheaper beer then!

Mayyyybe... :p let's just say I might 'buy' a drink for someone who says they are a homebrewer tonight. Or any nihght for that matter.

Search deja vu. Theres a thread on the place.

Was this once BIERO? If so, absolutely fantastic. Where else can you get $15 pints for just over $7?

Golani51 said:
Was this once BIERO? If so, absolutely fantastic. Where else can you get $15 pints for just over $7?
That's the place.

It says 5 buck pots and 10 buck pints on their site?

Is $6 bucks a pint happy hr prices? And if so when is happy hour?

And when is that weekend?

And how much is this free weekend?

Try the Woodlands in Coburg sometime; Mon-Fri, 4-6pm 1/2 price tap beer (5x craft beers,) wines by the glass and cocktails. Happy hour indeed.

Oh, and $5 bowls of fries.

Their website says not open Sundays or Mondays. Bummer I'll be in Melbourne for easter and have Sunday and Monday free. I hope not all craft beer places are shut on those days.. :(

Back