$59.49 Delivered for Inkbird Temp Controller ITC-310T-B

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like to say besides being a great sponser and offering some great prizes, they also have great customer service.
I bought a digital thermometer, they aren't expensive and they had it on special, there was a problem batch where a wire inside either broke or came loose when opened. To Inkbird's credit they sent me a new one in the post extremely promptly. Excellent service.

+1 I bought an inkbird stc 1000, one of the lcd elements was defective, took a photo and they had a replacement in the post the same day, excellent service, and their products are good.

I bought a digital thermometer, they aren't expensive and they had it on special, there was a problem batch where a wire inside either broke or came loose when opened.
Was that when they were on special here 20%OFF ONLY $15.99 Delivered for inkbird BBQ thermometer ?

I bought 2 at the time and gave one to my brother but they have both stuffed up just showing LLL.L on the display. Is that what yours or the faulty batch did? I messaged Inkbird a few weeks ago about it but haven’t heard back yet.

I also have the ITC-310T-B Temperature Controller above and that’s been great so far.

Was that when they were on special here 20%OFF ONLY $15.99 Delivered for inkbird BBQ thermometer ?

I bought 2 at the time and gave one to my brother but they have both stuffed up just showing LLL.L on the display. Is that what yours or the faulty batch did? I messaged Inkbird a few weeks ago about it but haven’t heard back yet.

I also have the ITC-310T-B Temperature Controller above and that’s been great so far.
Hi Sean, I too emailed through the forum mail and didn't get a reply, went on line and ended up sending an email got a reply immediately form [email protected]
It was that special 20% off when I bought mine, same error code, I have 3 thermometers 2 digital and a glass one the 2 digital ones were playing up and my glass one broke a day before I received the replacement from Inkbird, so I am after a good glass one as well now.

Hi Sean, I too emailed through the forum mail and didn't get a reply, went on line and ended up sending an email got a reply immediately form [email protected]
It was that special 20% off when I bought mine, same error code, I have 3 thermometers 2 digital and a glass one the 2 digital ones were playing up and my glass one broke a day before I received the replacement from Inkbird, so I am after a good glass one as well now.
Thanks for that I’ll try emailing direct. I have gone back to using the Thermapen with the dodgy connection I mentioned in the 20% off thread. It still works despite having dropped and cracking it since then, just sometimes I still have to open and close the probe several times to get it to turn on. I still also have a glass one that I think I’ve had for over 20 years.

Back