• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

58 Litre Kegs for Sale VIC - Made in Seattle U.S.A

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

citizensnips

Reaction score
Hey all,

If anyone is interested we have a number of 58L (15.5USG) American made kegs for sale at $80 a piece.

Solid stainless, much more sturdy than anything you'd buy today.

D type fitting if anyone wants to reuse as keg.

I've just taken one home for a new kettle so will post a photo when I'm home, they're solid as.

These are 100% owned by the company I work for. These were used years ago when the company first started however have since moved to 50L.

PM me if interested,

Pick up in the south-east Melbourne area.

Can i please ask dimensions?
And is the D Type a threaded style to easily remove spear or do you need a tool for removal?

Caney

IMG_1139.jpg
IMG_1140.jpg

They're the same height as a CUB keg but have a wider diameter of 16"

Condition is as they are. All are still sound and will hold pressure (to our knowledge may just need a new seal) however they are wrapped on pallets and have not been checked in a while so no guarentees.

Otherwise expect a few marks and occasional dings.

Located in the Bayside area.

Cheers

**They don't come with the top cut out, they come with the standard D coupler set up

Hey all,

If anyone is interested we have a number of 58L (15.5USG) American made kegs for sale at $80 a piece.

I've just taken one home for a new kettle so will post a photo when I'm home, they're solid as.

These are 100% owned by the company I work for. These were used years ago when the company first started however have since moved to 50L.

PM me if interested,

How many fit on a pallet?
Cheers
B

I'll take one :) I'm located in beaumaris so probably not that far away...

Hey all,

PM me if interested,

I'm
Hey all,

PM me if interested,

I'm interested in getting one currently up in NSW but live in Rosebud give us a call after next week if you still have any cheers Sean 0417345750

I pmed you but software, seems to have only got me in the pm..... strange! Will Pm again

Hey I'm interested in them but back from NSW next week. I'm only new to brewing but these sound really good. Not sure what i need to do with them to make them useable for brewing but I'm sure you would mind letting me know. I was thinking of making a kettle out of it what do you think? I haves no idea about the PM thing only that it means PRIVATE MESSAGE also new to this forum. cheers Sean

Hey mate I highly recommend doing some researching around on the forms and Internet as there is plenty of good info going around On how to convert a keg into a kettle. There are still kegs available so please get in touch if you’d like to get one.

Cheers

Hey mate I highly recommend doing some researching around on the forms and Internet as there is plenty of good info going around On how to convert a keg into a kettle. There are still kegs available so please get in touch if you’d like to get one.

Cheers

Still some left. Price drop to $70

Like I said these are great for homebrewing. 58L in size, you will struggle to find any keg that is this size and built this well still in Aus.

Great for double batch boils. These things are hand made in Seattle and are thick and sturdy as anything.

PM me for details. Located in Moorabbin, Vic.

Latest posts

Back