• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

50l Electric Brewery rig EOI Tasmania

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
Hi all,

After some EOI's and price guestimate on my rig for sale.......

3 x 50l kettles, 3500watt ripple elements (will confirm when I have more time to investigate)
Custom bent HERMS coil
Counter flow chiller with thermo attached
2 x Keg King mag pumps
Control pannel based on Electric Brewery design with 20amp industrial 3 prong plug
Various hoses odds and ends
Round false bottom for mash
Bunnings black stand with timber top

Control panel was tested by a certified electrician in Devonport. I don't have any certificate or papers to say so but I had it done for my peace of mind.
System hasn't been used in over a year now and takes up quite a bit of room so needs to go now.

Happy to arrange a mutual time for operational test with person/people that are seriously interested.

EOI for price......... I don't know what to put on the setup.

(quick snaps before I go to work)

20170212_154258.jpg

20170212_154411.jpg

20170212_154519.jpg

20170212_154525.jpg

20170212_154534.jpg

20170212_154642.jpg

20170212_154731.jpg

20170212_154950.jpg

20170212_155004.jpg

Nice setup mate.
Hopefully you can sell it as an all in one but if you don't, I'm interested in the control panel & possibly the Herms setup.

I'd be keen on the counter flow chiller if you do end up splitting. I'm in Melb

Ok has been on for long enough....... willing to split now........ message me with interests in components and offers.....

Hugh Jarse said:
Ok has been on for long enough....... willing to split now........ message me with interests in components and offers.....
I'm all good on the control panel.
I've got a 30A control panel on the way from The Electric Brewery
I've decided on bigger kettles for my new rig for 20g batches.
I'm running 2 x 5500w elements in mine. ( 1x boil - 1x Herms )
Good luck with the sale.
Cheers

Are you including the frame? Can you put up a photo and size of the overall rig?

Sorry all for the slow responses....... I have been on night shift and barely function during the day. I will respond to the messages shortly.

Yes allanm, the frame is included. it is 1.8m long, sits a bit under 1m (bench top) and is 60cm deep. Will post photo when I pull it all out of the shed.

Hey mate,
Sorry to be a pain in the arse about this, but will the plug fit into a normal socket? or do I need to get an adaptor of some sort? does it have round or flat pins?

thanks

Andy

Back