• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

500ml Crown Seal Bottles & 750ml Swing Top - Trade For Ingredients

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher

Reaction score
Hello, long time lurker, rare poster..

What? I have a collection of 500ml bottles (Mainly Weistephaner, Schneiderweisse, Kozel, Shofferhoffer & a few other randoms) approximately 45 of them (could be more, I have a few to empty tonight ;))

Plus, about 44 swing top, 750ml bottles, 12 of which are unused & still in the box, the remaining have been used & have had the stock silicone seals replaced with your more traditional gum seals (original silicon seals will be included).

All up, we're talking over 50l of bottles. All bottles are brown & I would consider them all 'heavy duty' and suitable for home brewing.

Where? Diamond Creek Vic, pick up preferred or delivery is negotiable.

Why? I prefer my 330ml bottles.

How? I just want to swap them for some token consumables - I enjoy making beer so not keen on cash, so if you have a packet of dry or liquid malt, a quality yeast, some hops or a kit you're willing to swap, PM me and I can potentially even deliver them to you, clean but not sterilised/sanitised.

Thanks,

Chris

Now up to about 50 x 500ml crown seals, 46 x 750ml swing-tops & 50 x 330ml crown seals. All brown.

Now up to about 50 x 500ml crown seals, 46 x 750ml swing-tops & 50 x 330ml crown seals. All brown.
I'll defiantly take you up on this. I live quite close. I'll make an offer tonight.

Latest posts

Back