• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

50 litre kegs for sale Gold Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielscott26

Reaction score
Hey guys I've got two spare 50 litre kegs for sale. One tall one short. They were legally brought of gumtree about 6 months ago and I don't really have any use for them.
Looking for $40 each
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1423262068.507897.jpg

I bought a computer for $20 out of the boot of a blokes car at the pub the other day.

He said he got it on Gumtree...

I know. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

The taller one is in a better condition them the shorter one but both are in good nick. I used one to make a keggle so there perfect condition to cut up and drill holes in them.

Dan26 said:
The taller one is in a better condition them the shorter one but both are in good nick. I used one to make a keggle so there perfect condition to cut up and drill holes in them.
Where on the Gold Coast are you located? Are you available to meet tomorrow?

fdsaasdf said:
Where on the Gold Coast are you located? Are you available to meet tomorrow?
Not available tomorrow mate but can be available Wednesday afternoon. Im located around carrara.

LewiBrews said:
Still possible to use them as kegs though? And do you know what couplings they use?
Not sure what couplings they take mate but i think they would still be fine to use as kegs if you wanted but I'm not sure.

Latest posts

Back