• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

50 Litre Braumeister

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean_72

Reaction score
For Sale - 50 litre Braumeister - $2,800 ono, over $4,000 value brand new with extras listed below.

Located in Canberra.

This system brews great beers, whilst the system is only one part of the brewing process my beers only started going to Nationals after I obtained the Braumeister in early 2015. I consistently get over 80% Mash Efficiency.

I replaced the controller in September 2018, support from Speidel in Germany is great, when I was having issues with my old controller they were responsive within a couple business days. Speidel offered me the replacement controller for half price which Speidel arranged through their Australian distributor, Grain & Grape in Melbourne, on my behalf. Grain & Grape also offer great support.

The system comes with the following extras:

- Wifi Unit - monitor your brew via your mobile phone or laptop. Latest software update allows monitoring over the internet where previously it was only possible through your local network i.e. around your home via your local wifi.
- Short malt pipe - so you can also brew 20 litre batches
- Insulation Jacket.

The 50 Litre model requires a 15 amp power point. For most people a 15 amp point would have to be installed in their brewery area - costing about $150.

» Brew your own beer like a pro

The fully automatic control system brews with preset or your own individual recipes. The time and temperature are precisely maintained through all brewing phases. Thanks to the patented malt pipe technology, the wort is circulated gently and conveniently. Nothing can burn and nothing needs to be racked during the brewing phases.
›Made of stainless steel
›Quantity: 50 l of finished beer (normal beer) = approx. 55 l of wort
›Max. malt quantity 13 kg

» Technical details

›Heating coil: 3,200 W output
›Pump: 2 x 9 W
›Power supply connection: 230 V (fuse protection min. 16 Amp.)
›Control system: fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)
›Max. malt quantity: 13 kg

» Dimensions

›Height: 70 cm
›Diameter: 50 cm

Braumeister.jpg

Last edited:
Where in Canberra are you based? I was looking at a Guten or a Grainfather but I'm tempted at checking this bad boy out and seeing if it's worth the extra coin

Thought these were too big until I realised, do one big mash then split into two batches for two seperate boils. Different hop additions, different boil times.. = two different 20l batches for not much more effort.

Wish I could buy this!

GLWS

Back