• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

5 Tap Kegerator, $250 -$400, Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 384

Reaction score
I'm selling my old faithfull kegerator.

Front.JPGFull_Height.JPGInside.JPG

It's based around a 520 fridge that was pretty tatty, so I resprayed it silver and a mate wrapped the fridge doors in galv. $400 for the lot, or $250 minus the taps. If you buy the lot, you can also buy 4 x 18L corny kegs for $55 each ($620 for 5 tap kegerator and 4 kegs).

Kegging parts alone would cost double to buy new.

$250
  • Fridge (fits six kegs)
  • It has a primary and secondary regulator so you can set 2 different pressures
  • Primary reg hooked to a 4-way manifold with check valves
  • Secondary reg hooked to a 2-way manifold with check valves
  • 5 x stainless steel shanks
  • All attached beer line, gas line
  • All attached QD's

$150
  • 5 x Ventmatic stainless steel taps (the original forward sealing taps)

Wow, that's a crazy price! Good luck with the sale, if you were in Perth, I'd buy it in an instant...

IM keen on 2 19L kegs... If you decide to sell seperately...

and what are you doing with the 9L kegs in photo?

edit: id also been keen on the 4 way manifold...

Hi All

Will only be selling the items as listed and not looking to split them up any further.

The 18L kegs will only be sold for $55 as part of the kegerator as a deal sweetner. If the buyer of the kegerator doesn't want them, I'll sell them later but not for $55.

All the smaller kegs are spoken for.

Would prefer the kegerator goes to someone on AHB or Brew Adelaide, but will put it on Evilbay if no interest.

Sorry if this disapoints anyone.

Cheers
MAH

Hi All

Will only be selling the items as listed and not looking to split them up any further.

The 18L kegs will only be sold for $55 as part of the kegerator as a deal sweetner. If the buyer of the kegerator doesn't want them, I'll sell them later but not for $55.

All the smaller kegs are spoken for.

Would prefer the kegerator goes to someone on AHB or Brew Adelaide, but will put it on Evilbay if no interest.

Sorry if this disapoints anyone.

Cheers
MAH

PM sent via brewadelaide. I'll take it!

Latest posts

Back