5 Litre Min Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdsaint

Reaction score
Has anyone reused these for home brew? been watching on utube and keen to give it a try as i have a sunbeam beermate which holds a 5 litre keg
they sell for $29 delivered off a website empty but id rather pay a little extra and grab something german or even rougue (which is at warners at the bay) to re use these
sorry if this is in the wrong section but im still kit brewer been out of the game for 4 years now restarting learning on u tube following graig tube

Has anyone reused these for home brew? been watching on utube and keen to give it a try as i have a sunbeam beermate which holds a 5 litre keg
they sell for $29 delivered off a website empty but id rather pay a little extra and grab something german or even rougue (which is at warners at the bay) to re use these
sorry if this is in the wrong section but im still kit brewer been out of the game for 4 years now restarting learning on u tube following graig tube

yep, they are certainly re-usable.

Old Farts Brauhaus (my father) used to do replacement rubber bungs and valve kits for them. They used to work quite well, but as far as i know, he no longer does them.

Here's the thread about it all....

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=53367

But, this modification is to re-use the kegs as a stand alone portable system for dispensing beer.

I don't know anything about the sunbeam machine you have, and therefore the chances of OFB's system being compatible would be zero i'd reckon....

my sunbeam system is pretty much a fridge with a tap it holds heniken kegs ect
my concern is re bunging and carbonating in the keg itself (recycling) thanks or the link

Latest posts

Back