• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

5 Ball Lock Kegs, CO2 Cylinder and Regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slurpdog

Reaction score
Hi All

Been quite a few years since I've visited, and in that time I've decided to offload my unused kegging gear.

5 x Ball Lock kegs in clean condition - $80 each or $350 for all 5.

My Kegs On Legs CO2 cylinder. Yes, the large size, and includes the reg - $150.

Only a breath of gas left in the cylinder, and the glass on the serving pressure gauge is missing, but was working last time I used it.

Gas cylinder also has some gas line and a gas disconnect attached.

If anyone wants the lot, they can have it all for $450

Pick up from Hammondville in South West Sydney.

Kegs.JPG

Possibly interested in the whole lot.

Are the two taller kegs standard 19L Keg King kegs? If so , what are the other three?

I'd say they're all 19L, tall ones being pepsi style cornies and the other 3 coke style converted from pin lock to ball lock. Tall/skinny, short/fat

Hoploader said:
I'd say they're all 19L, tall ones being pepsi style cornies and the other 3 coke style converted from pin lock to ball lock. Tall/skinny, short/fat

That's correct Hoploader.

Peteru, if you are interested in the lot, you may want to jump on it quickly, otherwise I'll split it up for Tony121 and TNT650R.

I PM'ed Slurpog. If he is OK with my timing I'll be getting the whole lot.

Thanks for everyone's interest on these, but all items sold to Peteru, pending pick up.

Back