• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

5.00Kg CO2 Bottle For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TidalPete

BREWING BY THE BEACH
Reaction score
G’day Brewers,

Selling my 5.0kg stinguisher bottle (dip tube removed, painted grey with flash-arse sticker :p ) which has a leaky stinguisher valve for $40.00.

A proper screw-down valve to replace the stuffed stinguisher valve can be purchased from Keg King for $20 + postage --- http://kegking.com.au/co2-cylinder-valve-with-rpv.html

Cylinder has pretty much 2.5 years to go until the next 5-yearly test so it will cost you $75 approx. (Including postage) for the cylinder + Keg King screw-down valve (ordered by you) right now.

A reputable company to change the valves over & refill the cylinder at a good price is the place I’ve been going to for yonks -- http://eversafe.net.au/products.html at Morningside, Brissie.

Bloody good & cheap way to get into kegging IMHO. :)

Sorry but not interested in postage. Pickup only for local brewers obviously but happy to deliver to a pre-arranged addy in Brissie on my next trip down that way if anyone’s keen?

PM me if interested.

OK!
So nobody is interested in this fella.
No Worries.

The above stinguisher is free to anyone interested enough to find themselves a cheap way into kegging.
Like I said above, all you need is to get a new valve from Keg King, attach to cylinder & Bob's your uncle. There is (at least) one local refiller who will refill this cylinder, no hassles.

Can't believe people would rather spend big dollars on a CO2 cylinder than go the budget way as plenty of other brewers have gone in past years?
Bloody affluent society we have today thanks to our Tony & Malcom prat combo. ;)

Pretty much 2.5 years to go until the next pressure test.

Pickup only & if nobody wants it off to the dump recyclers it goes.

Pm me if interested before November the first.

5 Kg Stinguisher.JPG

luggy said:
I'll grab it pete, ill send you a pm
I can help you out with a value for nix.
Nice score, bottle with Co2 value !

Not saying that you're a bit of a wanker RB :lol: but I forgive you, thanks to your edited post & hope that you live long enough to try selling your gear when you're on the OAP & needing the $$$$'s. ;)

All done & dusted to Ben.

Giveaway is over & thanks to Batz for the nice comments & the CO2 warning sticker on the cylinder many yonks ago.

Pete I'm afraid my humor humour is very much an aquired taste :lol:

If I was just entering the hobby now. I'd sit back and wait for one of the great systems that someone has poured their heart and soul into come up for sale and snap it up. I'd buy everything that way, sooner or later everything you want crops up and sadly the people selling them usually get well below what they should. Until someone makes makes this equipment themselves they don't realise how much time and money is involved building it

My builds mean more to me than the little money I'd ever get selling them so mine are going to family and friends I know will use and appreciate them.

Batz said:
I can help you out with a value for nix.
Nice score, bottle with Co2 value !
You mean a valve right Batz? If you've got one lying around I'd be interested, sling a couple of bottles your way for your trouble

Back