• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

4x 19l Kegs, Seal Kit Qds Lube, 2 Tap Font, Etc.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seravitae

Reaction score
Bought these for a kegging setup.. Never ended up using them. Have been sitting in a box since purchase.

• 4x cornies
  • 4x new seal kits (main seals already changed)
  • 4x white mfl (gas) QD threaded fittings
  • 4x mfl QD threaded compression adapters
  • 2x black (beer) barb style fittings (yes just 2x not 4x)
  • 1x QD gas check valve
  • 3x 2-way QD splitters (1 gas in, 4 gas out)
  • 1x tube paraliq / line lube
  • some unused free beer line

Asking $400

I've also got a brand new 2 tap font (craftbrewer id FONT2TAPSS ?) for $250 ONO.

Pickup from Capalaba, literally 5 minutes drive from craftbrewer. Everything bought from craftbrewer so ross has already got his slice!

Yes I am a retailer but this is a private sale.

Questions/etc please PM.

kegs1.jpg
kegs2.jpg
kegs3.jpg

the price of the keg kit is only $50 below current CB prices.. not sure if you're being sarcastic or not? Otherwise I'm confused, in case I miscalculated something? I suppose $50 off is a bargain to some.

From your title - are these the more unusually-sized and more desirable 21 litre kegs or the standard corny 19 litre? They look 19 Litre.

The package still seems a good deal if they're 19 litre.

well in the check out I get $447.50 without the beer line, not sure if the posts and poppets can with the seal kit? if they did then ross is offering a great deal

edit: just looked and the posts are not on the kegs :eek:

The posts are not on the kegs but the actual posts are in the bag, along with the poppets, in the second photo. As far as I know everything is there from when I bought them.

Also I had a massive migraine last night, wasnt in the best frame of mind.. it is meant to read 19L cornies, not 21L. I will try to edit this. Thanks for pointing it out.

edit: can't edit the title of my post unfortunately, so the best I could do was make a note and reupload into one of the imeages. thank kelbs for pointing this out :)

If you split i will grab the line, gas qd, beer qd, line splinter

Back