4WD clubs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tavas

Reaction score
I bought a 100 series Landcruiser last year in preparation for the expanding brood. I've been out bush a couple of times with my brother but getting a time when we are both available is getting more difficult. So I am thinking of joining a 4WD club.

Is anyone here a member of a club and what are they like?

I realise club politics will be par for the course. When they say "family friendly" what does that actually mean? Afternoon tea and biscuits or a couple of quiet beers?

I work away during the week so getting to a couple of clubs isn't that easy.

Whilst not a club a good place (forum) to go is 4x4earth.com.au for quite a bit of knowledge and trip organization. 95% of the people I've met through the forum have been absolutely great. I've met and been 4wding with hundreds of them from most states and territories.

My forum name there is the same as here. Depending on what state you live in there are usually a few big trips planned every year. There's a huge one in November this year in Victoria. I haven't been on a trip with them for a while but chances are I'll be heading to this one.

Hope this helps with anything.

Latest posts

Back