44 Gallon Plastic Drums

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thefatdoghead

Reaction score
Anyone from the Sunshine coast know where I can get them. Been looking and asking for a while but have not come up with anything yet.

Cheers

Gav

Anyone from the Sunshine coast know where I can get them. Been looking and asking for a while but have not come up with anything yet.

Cheers

Gav
If no success, there is a guy down here selling old pickle barrels (200l plastic) for $40 each. He sells the hell out of them too. I can get you his mobile number, if that helps.

I grabbed one a few weeks back, so I could get my grain out of the house. The poor grain was getting the blame for the invasion of European meal moths and the odd mouse. So, I caved and spent the measly $40. I still have a few crushed grain bills in the house, though. All sealed up, and no more moths or mice.

Les in Newcastle

Hey gav try the yandina feed barn (or any feed barn really) - they had some for sale when i was in there last. Maybe give them a ring, old matey said that they get container deliveries every week or so. Even if they don't have a 44 size they'd be able to get you one

If all else fails capalaba produce has them and it's on the way to craftbrewer ;)

Hey Kymba I tried the feed barn in Tanawah but they didn't know and was going to try the Yandina feed barn next if no one here had any ideas. Got a few mice out here in Mooloolah and my grain is just sitting there begging to get eaten. Found about half kilo of husks next to my marris otter sack so I set a trap last night and got a little mouse surprise this morning.
I had a guy earlier drop off some fire wood from Gympie and he said that Rats will get through plastic but im not sure if mice will? Anyone seen mice get through thick plastic? I'll set traps everywhere as well.
Thanks very much for the replies
Gav

Never had any rats, just the mice. Grain in the garage is stored in a a dead fridge, and unopened grain sacks in the storage unit are stored in 90L rubbermaid roughneck containers - i think they were from bunnings. haven't had mice chew through either

anyways, try the local directories, - there seems to be a few rural feed places near you http://www.localdirectories.com.au/Landsbo...upplements/list

Latest posts

Back