• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

40l Crown Urn, Ingredients, Fermenters, Kegs Accessories For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclessia

Reaction score
SWMBO has moved in and our apartment is now short on space so I'm selling my brewing gear :( - I'll take it up again when we get a place with more space.

Local Pickup Only from Richmond (Melbourne).

Crown Urn 40L Concealed Element with ball tap (unmodified thermostat) -$225 GALLERY
Less than 12month old (approx 10batches).
urn.jpeg

Assorted Ingredients -$150 Gallery

Assorted Hops - Approx. Inventory (1.4kg) - always stored in airtight container and chilled.
inventory.png

Fullers ESB Grain - Milled for BIAB approx 1 Month ago -
Recipe
Rye Porter Grain - Milled for BIAB approx 1 Month ago -
Recipe

Dextrose approx 2.5KG
Dark Dry Malt Extract approx .5KG
Light Dry Malt Extract approx 1.5KG

6 Assorted Fermenters & a Cube - $125
Gallery
fermenters.jpeg

Kegs - 2 in working condition 1 missing posts -$100 - SOLD Gallery

kegs.jpeg

2.6kg c02 Gas Cylinder -$150
Cylinder%20with%20carry%20handle.png

Erlenmeyer Flask - $15 -
flask.jpeg

Heat Mat - Used Once - $40
heat-mat.jpeg

THE LOT - $750

Ill take the keg assuming they are ball lock. Can pickup and pay on the weekend or one night this week if need be.

Ill take the keg assuming they are ball lock. Can pickup and pay on the weekend or one night this week if need be.

Great!

I'll be home the next two nights (wed & thurs) away all weekend - or any night next week is fine.

UPDATED - They are Ball Lock BTW.

I think the place still looks to clutered. How about off loading that turntable and amp in the background. B)

Haha - you'll have to persuade my housemate for that one - I don't think he'd let it go for cheap - it's the business.

I think the place still looks to clutered. How about off loading that turntable and amp in the background. B)

INGREDIENTS - SOLD

KEGS - SOLD

GAS CYLINDER - SOLD

NOTE: the fermenters includes an easy siphon.

40L Crown Urn (Concealed Element) - SOLD

The Fermenters & Easy Siphon still for sale - 6 complete fermenters and easy siphon $100 the lot or $20 per item.

Heat Mat still for sale too - $40.

Back