4 Way CO2 Manifold

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

searly333

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a four way manifold?

Done plenty of searching and found one at TWOC brew supplies in WA for $132.

I also read an old thread that GMK Enterprises was doing 6 way manifolds for $110, but it was a fairly old thread so not sure if they're still happening.

Need it pretty soon to get my build finished for my upcoming 30th so any point in the right direction would be appreciated.

If all else fails I'll grab the one from TWOC but it seems a bit exxy.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Luke

Check out getting one from America

http://www.birdmanbrewing.com/gas-splitters-accessories/ plus post, but you could get heaps of other stuff sent in the same order to make it worth while.

Looks like you need to click "Gas Splitters & Accessories" after clicking the link

There's probably more suppliers out there too, I haven't used this one

edit: removed all URL code from post as the site wont display it correctly

Grab yourself the main part of the NASA for just $16 while your there

Thanks guys they both look like exactly what I want. I think Keg King must have been about the only hbs I didn't look at!

Might order locally from Keg King for faster delivery and all that.

Cheers,
Luke

Hi,

Since yesterday I now have two of these things.

But I'm a bit clueless on how to join them together.

Is there some kind of standard two-thread fitting which will go between them?
Maybe I could get another barbed end, and chain them together with some hose... no one seems to sell parts for these though.

Might take it up to my friendly non-bunnings hardware store for some advice.
Ooh ooh, or maybe the plumbing supplies store. Although they do talk to me like I'm an idiot.

Any sage advice?

Got mine from Nev, was here in a few days, best thing I did for the keggerator

tones0606 said:
Has anyone had any experiences with this kind of manifold http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/6-way-Co2-Gas-distribution-manifold-w-Check-Valves-/360470176933?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53edb264a5

Ideally i'm after 2 x 4 way mainfolds, but i have heard some of these can leak and the last thing i need is another empty gas bottle

Cheers
I had the plastic version of this and it leaked like a sieve, far too many connections for my taste. Got a 6-way manifold with check valves from the US, no leaks no worries, no more empty CO2 bottles.

Gryphon Brewing said:
Have a look here $69.95 4 WAY GAS MANIFOLD
Nev
Now if it was possible to get that with an adjustable (relatively) low pressure guage on each one that would be awesome. Just run your highest pressure from the big reg on the bottle and then distribute in the pressures you want from the manifold. Has anyone done it?

I have just purchased a large reg board off a member a couple of months ago which has 4 downstream regulators. Haven't used it yet as it is waiting for a keezer build, but it will have 4 different pressures for force carbing, high press beers, standard press beers and low press beers (from first reg to last reg). I'll probably grab a tee-piece or something for each regulator and have ~8 kegs at 3 different pressures (style dependent) and then the first reg for force carbing beers if necessary.

sponge said:
I have just purchased a large reg board off a member a couple of months ago which has 4 downstream regulators. Haven't used it yet as it is waiting for a keezer build, but it will have 4 different pressures for force carbing, high press beers, standard press beers and low press beers (from first reg to last reg). I'll probably grab a tee-piece or something for each regulator and have ~8 kegs at 3 different pressures (style dependent) and then the first reg for force carbing beers if necessary.
Links or pics? Sounds useful.

Off the shelf or home-made?

Pics of the reg board can be seen here

As far as I'm aware, it was made to be used at the SCG (or similar venue), where a large keg setup was in place, but looks to be a custom board.

There's a 4th regulator on the first gas line as well that isn't shown in the picture. I'm looking forward to using it in the future though. Real nice bit o' kit, even if it does weigh ~13kg

Back