• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

4 ball lock kegs SE melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troopa

Reaction score
I have 4 well used kegs for sale

All seem to hold pressure, though 2 do need a simple seal kit. And all of them need a soak.

$50ea or $180 the lot

Yup

Havin a bad day with anything that requires a brain today though.

Kegs.jpg

I took the lot! I've been looking for ages and wasn't gunna let these slip out of my hands.

Good buy that I recently picked one up from Keg King for 75 but less than impressed with the connects or seal, although more expensive at Clever brewing they replace the seal kits so better buy IMO.

When I buy second hand kegs from KK I usually sift through about a Dozen or so & pick the keg with the best mouth-as in most uniform with no dings/distortions & look for posts (pin-lock in my case) that appear to be in the best condition. Never had a problem.
..Pretty sure they used to come with a free seal kit? or maybe that was because I was spending a small fortune there at that particular time.

Benn said:
When I buy second hand kegs from KK I usually sift through about a Dozen or so & pick the keg with the best mouth-as in most uniform with no dings/distortions & look for posts (pin-lock in my case) that appear to be in the best condition. Never had a problem.
..Pretty sure they used to come with a free seal kit? or maybe that was because I was spending a small fortune there at that particular time.
Defo not a new seal on mine, to be fair the seal is ok doesn't leak but the pressure release valve sticks badly and the posts are a bitch to get connects on/off, not sure why that's the case, no other issues with my other cornies using the same connectors. I was ordering some new taps from AliExpress so I've chucked a post kit in for extra 7USD to replace them. The ones I got from Clver defo brand new tops and seals so in the grand scheme of things a better buy IMO.

Ah new tops with PRV's, well worth investing in.

Latest posts

Back