• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3x Perlick Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Topher

Reaction score
All work perfectly although at least 2.of them need new a new seal kit.

2x normal, 1x flowcontrol.

Located in Caringbah. Or I work in the inner west.

If picking up I would trade for long stainless steel shanks, some of your finest home brew (and the recipe ☺), or some Orval or Rodenbach.

Would post. Make me an offer.

34gnggn.jpg

34gnggn.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Topher, I might just have at least one long new ss shank will need to check.

So Topher I have SS Long shank Flow control tap. Its brand new and never used and in its original box. Not sure of its brand. I really only want your flow control tap. So how about a direct exchange and few of my bottles of my Imperial Chocolate Milk Stout sound? I live in the Shire.
Cheers
Cheers
GetAttachmentThumbnail

how old are your perlicks mate? i have 3 and they have a different P stamped on the front.....mine are about 2 years old.

So Topher I have SS Long shank Flow control tap. Its brand new and never used and in its original box. Not sure of its brand. I really only want your flow control tap. So how about a direct exchange and few of my bottles of my Imperial Chocolate Milk Stout sound? I live in the Shire.
Cheers
Cheers
GetAttachmentThumbnail

I'll be in touch tomorrow. Your shank looks too short....but the stout sounds nice.

how old are your perlicks mate? i have 3 and they have a different P stamped on the front.....mine are about 2 years old.

Not sure, 3 years? Bought from cheeky peak I beleive. There have been several series if perlicks with many different engravings.
Good taps. I'm just trying to go all stainless, and the Intertape were cheaper.

Still the 2x taps left (just the non flow controlled ones).

Cheers for the beers Beersnob! They were delicious. Hope the tap is working for you.

Still the 2x taps left (just the non flow controlled ones).

Cheers for the beers Beersnob! They were delicious. Hope the tap is working for you.

Glad you enjoyed them! I haven’t got around to replacing the seals yet. Will let you know how it goes.

Finally got a chance to set up my new perlicks. The one in the middle is the one I scored from you mate. The other 2 are news 650SS. Cheers

IMG_0216.JPG

Back