• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3x Corny Kegs, C02 Tank, Regulator and chest freezer with temp control - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowlyf

Reaction score
3x Corny Kegs, C02 Tank, Regulator, SS pluto gun and 300L chest freezer with temp control.

All fittings supplied and keg lube etc.

Price $850 neg.

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 3.01.48 pm.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 3.02.01 pm.png

Nobody replied to your last post (https://aussiehomebrewer.com/threads/homebrewing-gear-for-sale-north-brisbane.99231/) with any interest and they're probably not going to reply to this one either, mate. Just in case you don't realise, anyone can go and buy all of this stuff brand spanking new for cheaper than what you're selling it for. 2.6kg CO2 $85, Regulator $60, Cornies $100 each adds up to $445. A freezer is worth a bit, but certainly not $400 second hand.

Cheers Coxy.

You show me where you can get a C02 tank delivered for $85.
Also, Price is Neg so I expect people to throw offers, and 1 more thing, I added this post as I didnt have pics on the other one and I split this part of it off the other ad.

So are you interested or no? :D

I know they do. Do you know much this shipping to Qld is? Not cheap is my guess.
I'm not trying to rip anyone off, its a negotiable price.

I think they're just trying to steer you in the right direction mate, given the current prices for home brew gear at the moment. I recently (8 months ago) bought a double tap kegerator, 2.6kg CO2 tank and a couple of kegs from kegland, shipped to the door (Brisbane) brand new for around 900. Just sayin'.

$20 shipping on 6kg to Brisbane. Got one a couple of months back while on special @$89. $109 delivered, awesome value.

I was gonna comment saying the same thing. Even with all the fittings and temp controller etc you're looking at maybe $650 - $700 brand new from Keg King, including their overpriced temp controller. This is without the chest freezer though, but I would expect to find one on Gumtree for $150 or so.

Attachments

• kegking.jpg
    kegking.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 87
Back