• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3V + HERMS For Sale (SEQ)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPH87

Reaction score
I have a nearly complete 3 Vessel + HERMS setup for sale.

I am located approx 80km West of Toowoomba, I can help with postage and or freight but that is for you to organise.
I regularly go to Brisbane so could drop it down.

I would prefer not to split this up.

Brew System $1900

3 x 70lt Stainless Steel pots from Craft Brewer (CB)
2 x 2400W Elements from CB, only one installed -(NOT KEGKING ONES)
2 x March Pumps - one 815-PL and the other a 809-PL with upgraded impeller/head kit to 815.
1 x False Bottom - CB
1 x Rambo Burner - CB
3 x Dial Temperature Probes - CB
1 x STC-1000
1 x Thermowell (HLT)
1 x HERMS Coil Kit from Gryphon Brewing - (I have everything needed to construct the HERMS PVC Vessel)
3 x Stainless Steel 3 Piece Ball Valves

All Stainless Steel Camlocks
Heavy Duty Silicon Hoses

All it needs is a stand, and a control panel.

Also will throw in a small bar fridge that fits a 25lt fermenter (glad-wrapped).

I am going overseas and have had to get fit to manage my back injury - so not drinking nearly enough beer to warrant having this system. Will continue to BIAB in my urn.
Also have a Kegerator For Sale but will put into another thread.

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1712.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

Ignore the welding, I am a carpenter not a boiler maker. In the last picture I did a test run - Mosaic Rye IPA for the Xmas in July Swap.

From memory:
Keggerator 3 (this is going in the lounge room, so bling was important)
filled Co2 bottle
font fan
triple font
2 perlicks and 1 flow control
dual pressure regulator for carbonating the ciders
8 kegs and seals
all the fittings, connectors for 3 kegs worth of quick disconnect beer and gas lines and permanent set up for the bottle filler (I will still bottle some beers for the old man)
counter-pressure bottle filler
aluminium drip tray
other bits and pieces....

MashPaddler said:
From memory:
Keggerator 3 (this is going in the lounge room, so bling was important)
filled Co2 bottle
font fan
triple font
2 perlicks and 1 flow control
dual pressure regulator for carbonating the ciders
8 kegs and seals
all the fittings, connectors for 3 kegs worth of quick disconnect beer and gas lines and permanent set up for the bottle filler (I will still bottle some beers for the old man)
counter-pressure bottle filler
aluminium drip tray
other bits and pieces....
About $700. If not you got ripped......

Wow, strong post. Craftbrewer for most of it. Prices seemed about right looking around across the stores, and I didn't skimp on quality. I know you can do it cheaper with lesser quality gear, but lessons learned over the years has been you generally get what you pay for. If you can buy a new kegerator 3 and all of the above for $700 bucks mate, particularly 8 19L kegs and a dual pressure regulator I reckon you are either getting wholesale prices of second rate gear and or scammed. Feel free to post a site list with prices to prove your point. Apologies to OP for hijacking thread.

Cocko said:
Fair enough.. you wont reget it though!

Money well spent.
Cheers! can't wait for the rest of the gear to come through this week. Will post a few pics in the kegging thread when it's set up.

Latest posts

Back