• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3v Brewery for sale in Tasmania

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildburkey

Reaction score
Hi everyone long time no see. I have given up brewing and drinking and selling my whole AG brew setup for less than half the price I have paid.
Included is a customised Cheeky peak electric HERMS system - 50L SS sandwich base MT with Blichman sparge arm, 50L SS HLT with 2x 2200W elements and copper HERMS, 70L SS BK with 2x 2200W elements whirlpool and hop spider, 2xKK pumps (one with SS head), all plumbing with camlock fittings, KK plate chiller, Mash master grain mill with hopper and bin, home made controller which is working fine I don't want to take liability on this tho and would suggest having a sparky look over. Will also include all cleaning products that I have laying about.
Prefer not to separate! - $1750

Also selling 6x 19L ball lock kegs, 1x 9.5L ball lock keg, regulator, STC controlled fermenting/ keg fridge with tap and drip tray, 5 way gas manifold and ball lock connects. Kegs will require reconditioning - $500 SOLD pending pickup.

+ 17 gallon Brewtech SS conical fermenter - $500

Located in Burnie, Tas. Pick up only.

Attachments

• Brewery.jpg
    Brewery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,000
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 1,008
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 866
Last edited:
Mate I might be interested in the kegs and aeration kit send me a pm if your keen to bundle them

Howdy

And photos of the fermenter.
What fittings come with it?

And the big question would you pack it for shipping?

Thanks
James

I would take that fermenter off your hands today... buuut i live in sydney :(

Hey mate, I’d be interested in the fermenter. I’m in tassie and can pick up. PM me if you want

Sorry Gus, another member got in before you to pick up next week. If it falls through your next in line.

I know how that feels Sorba.... the amount of bargains I've missed on here by being stuck in the island state :(

The fermenter is back up for grabs and brewery is still for sale , I am unable to start a conversation with you sorry Gus I don't know why

The fermenter is back up for grabs and brewery is still for sale , I am unable to start a conversation with you sorry Gus I don't know why

Yeah I can’t do it either. Sounds good, do you have other pictures of it? I can send you my email, to get in contact.

Hi everyone, just a quick bump. 3v Bargain in NW Tasmania!

Back