370l Fridge - Free To A Good Home

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silo Ted

Suspended in an Aspic Consomm
Reaction score
Am upgrading some whitegoods today at home and as a result I have a large fridge that is being offered to a lucky AHB member who might want to take that next step in their hobby and start controlling temps, or perhaps to use as a keg fridge. Rough details as follows:

370 litre, to take a guess its probably about 20 years old. We have used this as our main fridge for a couple of years, and it keeps things nice and cold. The seals are OK, slightly split in one place but certainly not crumbling away - I estimate the seal to be about 5 years old. THERE ARE NO SHELVES, because we are keeping them for another fridge. No problem for brewing purposes, but not ideal for a drinks fridge.

Internal Fridge cavity dimensions are 800mm (h) x 600mm (w) x 500 (d) - MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROX, AND THERE IS ALSO A COMPRESSOR HUMP.

External dimensions for the whole unit are 1570mm (h) 680mm (w) 700mm (d)

Price is $0. But Will accept a few tasty homebrew beers or a decent 6pack in lieu of money.

Pick up from outskirts of inner west Sydney. Please bring a mate and/or a heavy duty trolley, becuase I can't help you with the heavy lifting. This will not fit into a regular car, but if someone really want the fridge but cant organise a ute, van, trailer or truck I might be able to squeeze it into my station wagon and drive it to local area for a small fee.

PICK UP PREFERRED TODAY (SUNDAY), or at the worst case tomorrow or Tuesday night. Priority will be given to persons able to remove it today.

Interested parties please PM me, as I will not be checking the thread often, but email will let me know of any new PM's.

I would love this fridge. But it is a bit far to travel for it...

Latest posts

Back