36 Litre Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
g'day all,

has anyone dealt with these guys before ?

http://www.kegsonline.com.au/prod11.htm

a postage calculator on the site would help..

cheers

I haven't personally, but I was thinking of giving them a go. That $99 price point they sell at apparently includes delivery "within Australia"?

Edit: Looks like there's a $3.50 packaging and handling fee, but that's still cheap.

Yep i've purchesed kegs off these guys before, very happy with there service.
You just have to send them an email to get a postage cost.
After purchasing kegs from these guys and another supplier, i can say IMO that the ones from kegs online where in better condition and i've never had a problem with them sealing.

Malbur. :icon_cheers:

I took advantage of their $99 offer last week, postage was $12.50 off memory for the Sydney metro area. Kegs came in good condition and pressurized so far very happy with the purchase.

I've bought kegs from them before and thought they were great. Kegs were in great condition.

Jez

I've bought all 8 kegs of mine and taps off these guys and can't recommend them enough. Quick as delivery, great condition kegs and cheap deals. I got two kegs on this deal recently.

So the postage isn't included in that price? Maybe I was reading their ad wrong. Still, $112 and change delivered is still pretty good

Latest posts

Back