36 Litre Coolers In Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gulf Brewery

Microbrewed beer at it's best
Reaction score
Hi

I was in Flinders Camping today and they had 36 litre round water containers that could be converted to mash tuns for $79. They are blue, and I don't know the brand. I have never converted one, but there is plenty of help on this forum if you wish to do it.

Cheers
Pedro

I was looking at those on the weekend. It's on my wish list.

Hmmm sounds excellent!!!

I reckon a spiral manifold running around the side of the esky for 3/4 of its length then curling into the inside (like a question mark) would be all that is needed to make an esky of a very useful size indeed!

Jovial Monk

That is a VERY good price.

I have been selling Keepcold coolers (36l) for $90.00 for nearly a year and people keep telling me how cheap they are compared to everyone else.

Knowing the brand would help, you don't want something that's going to turn brown immediately inside or not like heat.

Regrads
Dave

I just bought a keepcold 36l cooler from the Glynde Mitre 10 (Glynburn Rd, opposite the Glynde Hotel) for just $76.

Will now work on making some decent manifolds etc for it connection through a brass ball valve or similar, plus some other odds and sods to turn these into mashtuns.

They also fill propane bottles, weighing the bottle before and after filling and only charging for the actual amount of gas added to the bottle.

Very worth having a look there!

Jovial Monk

Back