330ml Pet Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sama

Reaction score
Anyone come across brown PET bottles in a smaller size than the coopers 750ml ones? Say 330ml or 375ml?

Not sure where you're located, but I think in the states where Aldi sells beer they sell some of it in plastic. The ones in Germany are super sturdy reusable dark 330ml bottles.

Not sure where you're located,

australia,arent we all? :icon_cheers:,want to run off a few smaller bottles for christmas presents with my cpbf..tried to manufacture a washer for it to take glass bottles but it works shitehouse.

Yeah, what I meant was I have no idea in which state GOSFORD is in.

And just to make sure, when I said 'states' in my previous post I didn't mean the united states, although it might read that way when pissed or whatever. :unsure:

EDIT: They're the ones, DazDog, although I'm not 100% sure anymore if they would fit the CPBF, they might have a different neck.

Buy a slab of el cheapo softdrinks that come in 300ml bottles.

ahh i get ya florian,thought you meant USA...havent seen any brown el cheapo soft drinks around in the $2 shops etc.

Just buy some Grolsch Bottles for Xmas presents for a matter of $1 or $2 each. I guess it depends how many you are giving away but if for family you could always get the bottles back anyway.

Back