30l Boiling Pot

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,I'm building slowly my equipment to move to all grain,my mash tun is ready and my draining system is on his way but I'm missing a boiling pot for full boil.i'm looking for a 30 or 40L aluminium or stainless steel one.I don't want to spend a fortune for it,no more than $50,less will be even better, otherwise my wife will kill me.Does anyone can help me with that.I will be happy with a used one.By the way I live in Wagga NSW.thanks for your help.Chris.

your choices are a 50lt keg or a 50lt keg or if you know some one with a SS pot of that size and steal it off them. You will not get a SS pot for or under $50.

You could get a keg cheaper then a pot and there is many ways legal and not to do it. although if some one is selling a legal one it will be over $50 but if you got a brew shop or brewery close you could ask them it wont hurt.

Of coarse there is another way to get 50lt kegs but I wont say it and it will be up to you to determine what it is

Gold kelbygreen, massive common undertone there haha

If there are any Asian supermarkets near by, give them a call. Many stock cheap SS pots. I picked up a 36 litre for $40 a couple of years ago. It's pretty thin, but has seen many brews and still going strong.

Cheers.

Back