Quantcast

30l Boiling Pot

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Reaction score
Hi,I'm building slowly my equipment to move to all grain,my mash tun is ready and my draining system is on his way but I'm missing a boiling pot for full boil.i'm looking for a 30 or 40L aluminium or stainless steel one.I don't want to spend a fortune for it,no more than $50,less will be even better, otherwise my wife will kill me.Does anyone can help me with that.I will be happy with a used one.By the way I live in Wagga NSW.thanks for your help.Chris.

kelbygreen

Crazy Clown
Reaction score
your choices are a 50lt keg or a 50lt keg or if you know some one with a SS pot of that size and steal it off them. You will not get a SS pot for or under $50.

You could get a keg cheaper then a pot and there is many ways legal and not to do it. although if some one is selling a legal one it will be over $50 but if you got a brew shop or brewery close you could ask them it wont hurt.

Of coarse there is another way to get 50lt kegs but I wont say it and it will be up to you to determine what it is

dkaos

Reaction score
Gold kelbygreen, massive common undertone there haha

jyo

No Chillin' Like a Villain.
Reaction score
If there are any Asian supermarkets near by, give them a call. Many stock cheap SS pots. I picked up a 36 litre for $40 a couple of years ago. It's pretty thin, but has seen many brews and still going strong.

Cheers.

Latest posts