• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3 Tier 50l Ag Rig For Sale. Nsw.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCT

Beer Nerd
Reaction score
Hi all, well the time has come and I'm selling off most of my brewing gear, starting with the 3 tier gravity fed brew rig.

Based on 2 keggles, and a 10 gallon urn, this has served me well and made great beer over the years.

The 50L mash tun is insulated, has a stainless steel false bottom and 3 piece stainless ball valve. The 50L kettle has a copper pick up tube and 3 piece stainless ball valve.
The 10 Gallon urn is 15 AMP, has a sight glass, 3 piece ball valve and has the socket welded in to fit the probe. Included also is that SS probe & mashmate temp controller. Te temp controller is no longer wired, and will need to be so and installed into an enclosure.

Also included is the rambo burner, and barley crusher grain mill.

The stand is just welded together from box tube, and isn't anything special, but it serves the purpose. It's designed to be able to gravity feed to cubes after the boil, so enough height has been left from the valve on the boiler to drain.

Hoping to sell all as one, looking for $500 for the lot. Cost MUCH more than that!

Pick up is from Hill Top NSW (Southern Highlands, ~30 mins south of Campbelltown)

img1840uh.jpg

img1841jh.jpg

img1838mu.jpg

img1839f.jpg

img1842mq.jpg

Hi all, well the time has come and I'm selling off most of my brewing gear, starting with the 3 tier gravity fed brew rig.

Based on 2 keggles, and a 10 gallon urn, this has served me well and made great beer over the years.

The 50L mash tun is insulated, has a stainless steel false bottom and 3 piece stainless ball valve. The 50L kettle has a copper pick up tube and 3 piece stainless ball valve.
The 10 Gallon urn is 15 AMP, has a sight glass, 3 piece ball valve and has the socket welded in to fit the probe. Included also is that SS probe & mashmate temp controller. Te temp controller is no longer wired, and will need to be so and installed into an enclosure.

Also included is the rambo burner, and barley crusher grain mill.

The stand is just welded together from box tube, and isn't anything special, but it serves the purpose. It's designed to be able to gravity feed to cubes after the boil, so enough height has been left from the valve on the boiler to drain.

Hoping to sell all as one, looking for $500 for the lot. Cost MUCH more than that!
Everyone must be brewing at the moment MCT. If I'd seen something like this for sale when I was starting down the AG path you would have only had it listed for 10 seconds, and I lived in Brisbane at the time. I'd have hooked up the trailer & taken a two day sabbatical from work to pick it up. That's what I call a fire sale, good luck & I wouldn't drop your price any lower or the whole rig will burst into flames!! :lol:

Cheers

Also have grain for sale.
1x bag JW pils
1x bag JW munich
5kg+ Simpsons golden promise in a bag

approx 5kg light dry malt in a bucket. Need the bucket back, so please bring one :)

Assorted other specialty grains, small amounts ~1-2kg of each. Also 1kg dark Belgian candy sugar. In small buckets. I would like to keep the buckets, so bring bags or containers

$100 the lot, come and get it.

Interested in the brew rig. Would you be willing to remove the grain mill for a reduced price? I have a mill I am happy with.

I'd offer you my wife but she says she's not worth that much. Damn

If this post was in September I'd take the lot :(

Interested in the brew rig. Would you be willing to remove the grain mill for a reduced price? I have a mill I am happy with.

I'm after a mill, so would be happy to take it off your hands. I also agree with your feelings on the eels.

It's reserved pending pickup/payment still at this stage :)

Wow. Someone got a bargain! I just popped back in to look around, lucky it's not for sale as I would have bought it!

I so miss AG brewing, but just too hard in a bloody apartment in Melbourne!

Back