3 Tap Kegerator Font Style

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingdean

Reaction score
I've got a kegerator setup with 2 fonts currently and I was looking to move to a three font configuration. I've notices a few people with T Bar fonts on their kegerators and others just have the pillar fonts such as Ross sells however I am always concerned about actually getting inside those pillars especially with three taps as it is hard enough with two in there.

If anyone has any sage advice on where to go in regards to 3 tap non-flooded kegerator fonts I would certainly appreciate it.

I did the upgrade just over two years ago and haven't looked back. It's a squeeze, but the font I got had the second tap, the middle tap, slightly higher than the two surrounding it. It made it a hell of a lot easier to assemble.

I did the upgrade just over two years ago and haven't looked back. It's a squeeze, but the font I got had the second tap, the middle tap, slightly higher than the two surrounding it. It made it a hell of a lot easier to assemble.

Like this badboy? This is the one I was looking at but I have seen three tap T fonts but I feel they might have issues with cooling the font if it is that big?

Like this badboy? This is the one I was looking at but I have seen three tap T fonts but I feel they might have issues with cooling the font if it is that big?

Exactly like that, except for the taps. I put Perlicks on mine. All parts were from Keg King. Get in touch with Kee, he'll help you out.

Latest posts

Back