3 tap font adapter plate - can someone make it for me on Southside Bri

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angus_grant

Custom Title Now Available
Reaction score
So at the moment I have a non-branded kegerator (has no brands on it, etc). I bought a 3-tap font from Craft Brewer on the weekend and need an mounting plate adapter made up. I have uploaded some very dodgy plans of what I would like. The plate on the left is the original and the plate on the right is the new plate. Basically the I need a new adapter plate which is increased in diameter.

Rough measurements! I can put up accurate measurements tonight when I get home..
So the kegerator has a 3" hole through the top for the beer lines and then a mounting plate for the original font which surrounds the hole in the fridge. This has 4 screws for the font to screw to the plate and then screws into the fridge. The screws do not run through the fridge into the cooling cavity.

The new 3 tap font mounting plate is bigger than the current mounting plate so I was needing something made up which is bigger than the original plate. This would need to screw into the original fridge holes and then have new tapped holes to mount the new font.

I don't really mind what metal it is made of, it will be painted black and will be hidden under the font when mounted.

I can't quite remember the layout of the screws which run into the fridge but will put up some more accurate plans tonight.

Happy to pay in beer or cash. I do need it by this weekend, or at latest early next week. Have to trial the new font out before party on Sunday 26th. :)

Thanks,
Angus.

Edit: just working out how to actually attach the file to the post...

plans.png

Latest posts

Back